This three-month virtual workshop is highly experiential. It is designed to help you clarify your leading edge and to develop the Edgewalker qualities and skills to manifest what you are called to do in the world.
Benefits of attending:
- Become more aware of the importance of your role as an Edgewalker.
- Discover you unique Edgewalker qualities and skills.
- Be inspired by other Edgewalkers.
- Clarify your leading-edge challenge and create a breakthrough project.
- Understand the role of Edgewalkers in systems
- Learn the value of other worldviews besides those of Edgewalkers
- Edgewalker Workbook
What you will learn:
- What is an Edgewalker?
- Why are Edgewalkers needed in today’s world?
- The five Archetypes of Change
- The five Qualities of an Edgewalker
- The five Skills of an Edgewalker
- How to turn Edgewalker concepts into action
You will also receive your customized Archetypes of Change report and Edgewalker Profile reports and action plan.
Each session will have reading assignments, reflective practices, and homework.
This workshop is facilitated by Dr. Judi Neal, President of Edgewalkers International, and author of Edgewalkers: People and Organizations that Take Risks, Build Bridges, and Break New Ground.
Dates: February 19 – May 14 2022
For other time zones, go to www.timeanddate.com
Textbook: Edgewalkers: People and Organizations That Take Risks, Build Bridges and Break
New Ground by Judi Neal
Prework: Reading, assessments
Session 1: February 19 –Archetypes of Change, Edgewalker Challenge
Session 2: March 5 – Edgewalker Qualities: (1) Self-Awareness, (2) Passion
Session 3: March 19 – Edgewalker Qualities: (3) Integrity, (4) Vision, Project update
Session 4: April 2 – Qualities and Skills: (5) Playfulness, (6) Knowing the Future
Session 5: April 16 – Edgewalker Skills: (7) Risk-taking (8) Manifesting
Session 6: April 30 – Edgewalker Skills: (9) Focusing, (10) Connecting
Session 7: May 14 – Project Presentations, Integration, Celebration and Next Steps
Contact Judi Neal to discuss if this program is a good fit for you and to learn about payment options.