This two-day intensive reveals what it takes to achieve winning publicity in today’s online-offline world. Creating Leading-Edge Publicity is designed to unleash a new-way of thinking as you vision, create and manage Marketing Communications Plans and Publicity Campaigns. Indeed, it is the embrace of three complementary Edgewalker energies – Courage, Co-creation, Connection – that will help super-equip anyone briefed with leading, managing or deploying PR and Marketing Communications for brands, products and organizations.
It is created and delivered by Susan Furness; a seasoned international Public Relations specialist and a practitioner of Integral Facilitation, Spiritual Intelligence, and a Senior Associate with Edgewalkers International.
What you will learn:
- Who or What is an Edgewalker?
- How to use Edgewalker attributes to underpin marketing communications by understanding the Edgewalker qualities and Edgewalker skills
- How to name the unique, relevant attributes and values of your Brand, Product, Service and/or Organization
- How to appreciate and integrate what has been done in the past, and what to integrate now, and what to leave behind
- How to identify, differentiate and use the key components of the new, digital-era Marketing Communications Publicity Toolkit
- How to identify New Places that contain the Right Answers to help structure your plan
- How to shape the plan – Theme, Hot and Trending Topics, Content, Graphics, Photography, Promotions, Resources and Budget
- How To Identify ‘Hot’ Topics That Make Good Reading Across Traditional Media, Online Media and Social Media
- How To Turn ‘Hot’ Topics Into Trending Conversations, Using Words, Photography and Graphics
- How to tangibly deploy, manage and measure strategies and tactics for quality Publicity and Engagement