This workshop is based on the book Creating Enlightened Organizations: Four Gateways to Spirit at Work by Dr. Judi Neal. Do you feel called to integrate more spiritual practices and values in your workplace? This workshop builds on more than 20 years of research on best practices in organizations and guides you to select the best approaches for your particular organization. All of these approaches incorporate a deep respect for diversity, and for the practicalities of operating in a secular world.
What you will learn:
- Individual approaches to spirituality in the workplace.
- How to become a more spiritual, values-centered leader.
- Ways to create spirited teams.
- Organizational assessment tools.
- Systemic approaches to creating enlightened organizations.
- The role of business in the global consciousness shift.