The Edgewalker Workshop Certification Program certifies you to facilitate the “Walking on the Leading Edge” two-day workshop program. You must have some background in training and group dynamics as this program does not teach training and facilitation skills. In this program you will learn the overall structure of the two-day program, get detailed instructions and practice on how to facilitate various experiential exercises, and learn and practice the qualities and skills of an Edgewalker Workshop Facilitator.
You will receive a Walking on the Leading Edge Workshop Manual that will serve as a resource guide when you run your own workshops. You will also learn how to provide feedback to a group for the Edgewalker Profile.
The program consists of attendance at a two-day Edgewalker Walking on the Leading Edge Workshop, attendance at a two-day Facilitator Training Workshop, and then co-facilitating a two-day Walking on the Leading Edge workshop with Dr. Judi Neal.
- Experience in workshop facilitation
- Excellent listening and feedback skills
- Personal commitment to inner work
- Qualifying interview with Dr. Judi Neal
- Attend two-day “Walking on the Leading Edge” Workshop
- Attend two-day “Walking on the Leading Edge” Workshop FacilitatorTraining Program
- Co-facilitate with certified Edgewalker Master Trainer
- Facilitate an Edgewalker Workshop on your own.
Contact Us for more information