The Edgewalker Profile assessment tool, developed by Dr. Judi Neal and Dr. Linda Hoopes, helps the individual to assess their level of the five qualities of an Edgewalker, and the five skills. A customized report is provided with personalized recommendations for developmental actions.
The Edgewalker Profile is a thoroughly tested valid and reliable scientific measure of the five qualities and five skills of an Edgewalker. This tool is useful in life coaching, executive coaching, personal growth workshops, team building, and organizational assessment.
Designed for individuals who have previous experience with individual assessment and feedback, the certification process qualifies practitioners to order and use the Edgewalker Profile instrument.
The certification process consists of:
- Concepts related to Edgewalkers
- Appropriate uses of the tool
- Edgewalker Profile interpretation and feedback guidelines
- Practice profile interpretation on course participant Edgewalker Profiles
- Invite two individuals to complete the profile
- Complete interpretation worksheets in preparation for one-on-one meetings with each individual who completed the profile
- Participate in coaching phone calls before conducting the interpretation sessions
- Participants debrief the feedback session with group
- Walk through tutorial of the Edgewalker Admin system
Cost of Certification:
Includes 10 Edgewalker Profile (EP) credits that you can use with clients after you are certified. Retail cost of the Edgewalker Profile is $25 (18 Euro). When you are certified to use the Edgewalker Profile in your work, you will purchase the Edgewalker Profile at a discount and will be able to resell it to clients at retail.
Feel free to Contact Us to discuss your interest in this program.