The Edgewalker Profile assessment tool, developed by Dr. Judi Neal and Dr. Linda Hoopes, helps the individual to assess their level of the five qualities of an Edgewalker, and the five skills. A customized report is provided with personalized recommendations for developmental actions.
The Edgewalker Profile is a thoroughly tested valid and reliable scientific measure of the five qualities and five skills of an Edgewalker. This tool is useful in life coaching, executive coaching, personal growth workshops, team building, and organizational assessment.
Designed for individuals who have previous experience with individual assessment and feedback, the certification process qualifies practitioners to order and use the Edgewalker Profile instrument.
The certification process consists of:
- Concepts related to Edgewalkers
- Appropriate uses of the tool
- Edgewalker Profile interpretation and feedback guidelines
- Practice profile interpretation on course participant Edgewalker Profiles
- Invite two individuals to complete the profile
- Complete interpretation worksheets in preparation for one-on-one meetings with each individual who completed the profile
- Participate in coaching phone calls before conducting the interpretation sessions
- Participants debrief the feedback session with group
- Learn about debriefing the Archetypes of Change survey
- Explore business models
Cost of Certification:
Includes three free Edgewalker Profiles that you will use for yourself and with two practice clients, and one free Archetypes of Change survey for yourself. Upon completion of your certification, we will create a facilitator code for you so that you automatically receive the Edgewalker Profile report for any of your clients who take the assessment.
Feel free to Contact Us to discuss your interest in this program.